– Kumquat fruit
– Sugar, salt, fishsauce, water
01. Chicken feet bought and washed, cut off the nail, if the foot is still skin, peel off to clean, then soak in salt water for about 10 minutes
02. Lemongrass chopped, sliced chili and kumquat fruitwashed into slices, chopped off into slices. Peeled garlic, ginger and lime leaves into thin strips.
03. Catch boiling water for chicken feet and boil briefly. Boil water with some slices of ginger, a pinch of salt, a few branches of lemongrass to boil together to eliminate the odor of chicken feet.
04. After being boiled, chicken feet are put into soaked with ice soaked about 5-10px and picked out and put into box.
05. Make the sauce of the dish. First, boil about 1 liter of water. For boiling water, add about 6 teaspoons of sugar, 6 tablespoons of good fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of salt to stir well to dissolve the spices. Use a spoon to remove the foam so that the chicken foot bath water is clean. This fish sauce mixture will boil for about 1 minute, then turn off the heat to cool then pour into the chicken feet box. You should wait around 2 days to the chicken feet can infuse spices.
Are you ready to enjoy the food?
Don’t hesitate to pack your luggage, come and discover the amazing land. For more information please visit our family website:
For Vietnam online visa Govietnamvisa.com
For Vietnam local tours: Govietnamtourist.com
For exploring more parts of Vietnam: