Must- see destinations in Hai Hau that you should not miss out is the collapse church, salt field, fishermen life, dawn on the sea and craft villages.
Hai Hau is one of three districts of Nam Dinh coastal province, Thinh Long coast of Hai Hau runs along Thinh Long town and communes: Hai Hoa, Hai Trieu, Hai Chinh, Hai Ly, and Hai Dong. Just 120 km from Hanoi center for two-day weekend.
The collapse church is named Heart
– 8 A.M, depart from Hanoi, drive along Phap Van- Cau Gie highway to Nam Dinh (automobile)
– 9: 30 A.M, you maybe present in Nam Dinh. Nowadays, good transportation reduces much time on road. If not too hurry, you can stop in Nam Dinh city for rest.
– About 10:30 A.M, complete hotel check-in procedures. There are many hotels with price 200,000-500,000 VND/ night for double room.
– In the afternoon, about 4 P.M, cool weather, drive motorbike along the dyke to Xuong Dien beach, Hai Ly commune, Hai Hau province, about 5 km from Thinh Long beach. Here you and sea will be one, the fishing village near the collapse church that named the Heart and left behind empty in 1996 because of raising sea level. The collapse and lonely look in peaceful nature will bring you a strange feeling.
– 6 P.M, no longer sunny, you can come back the hotel, take a shower and go to the beach for your dinner with fresh seafood.
Co Chat silk village
– You should wake up at 5:30 A.M or earlier to see the dawn on the sea, images of fishermen catch shrimp, rake oyster or fish ships back to Thinh Long shore.
– Then come back to the dyke to see salt workers on the salt field, just 1 km from the collapse church. You also meet many fish villages and fish markets. If you love taking photo, this place surely satisfies you.
– 9 A.M, come back the hotel for your breakfast and relax. You can bathe on sea before check-out at 12 p.m
– 12:30 p.m, have lunch in beach, then 2 p.m visit Co Chat silk village or Phu Nhai church, 5 km from Lac Quan bridge.
– About 6 pm, come back Hanoi
In Nam Dinh, there are many sea specialties such as: crab, shrimp (king prawn, boat prawn, rough shrimp, greasyback shrimp), Bombay duck, squid, etc. Sea food here is not as big as other beach tourism cities because fishermen daily fish near shore but very fresh.
Vietnam warmly welcomes you to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine and to make your trip in smooth water, turn your plan into real by quick hands to obtain Vietnam visa at http://govietnamvisa.com and for Vietnam eTicket at http://vietnamairlines247.com.
For your memorable travel, it is convenient to book tour at http://govietnamtour.net
For your great stay and nice relaxation after a long trip, it is nothing better than booking hotel at http://govietnamhotel.com